Sorry meant Hogmanay, but you know what I meant to type. I usually check what I've written before I post on here since there is no edit button to correct what you've writte after you've posted - the only option is to delete. This message has been previewed and I think it's more or less correct.
Happy Hogmany to you, Loretta! We rang in the new year with rain and today the sun is out.
ReplyDeleteSorry meant Hogmanay, but you know what I meant to type. I usually check what I've written before I post on here since there is no edit button to correct what you've writte after you've posted - the only option is to delete. This message has been previewed and I think it's more or less correct.
ReplyDeleteA bit late I know, but happy hogmanay to you too Loretta :-)
ReplyDeleteA belated Happy Hogmanay to you. Sorry to hear you were so unwell over Christmas. I hope you're feeling better now.
ReplyDeleteHappy new year to you. I wish you many blessings for 2013
ReplyDelete