glad you like them..............you are right, a whole new world. Plus I'm doing more walking now than I have done in ages, I just wander around with the camera. The exercise must be doing me good too. :-)
Fantastic photos! I enjoy taking pictures as well... your camera does a nice job but then it is the person using it that decides when to snap! Lovely share...thank you. Walking is wonderful. I've been walking daily in various parks- always a pleasure.
thanks you :-)..........yes I'm begining to love walking. At the moment I feel as if life is very good, the weather is fantastic, I'm walking every day, enjoying the weather and enjoying the camera. And of course, because I walk my joints are less stiff and painful than they were. :-)
Hi ...........don't know if you will read this but I seem to have been locked out of your blogger site. Every time I try to contact you to tell you this, I get blocked again. If any one else reads this who does have access could you please tell her..............Thanks :-)
Great photos Loretta, there are such strange ships in the sea aren't there? All sorts of vessels doing all sorts of things, most the small ones fishing I guess....but you've captured a good variety of them here with your super zoom.....The gulls are lovely too, thanks for sharing them.
A whole new world is opened up with a good zoom!!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it an amazing thing? Love these pictures Loretta. :-)
glad you like them..............you are right, a whole new world. Plus I'm doing more walking now than I have done in ages, I just wander around with the camera. The exercise must be doing me good too. :-)
DeleteFantastic photos! I enjoy taking pictures as well... your camera does a nice job but then it is the person using it that decides when to snap! Lovely share...thank you. Walking is wonderful. I've been walking daily in various parks- always a pleasure.
ReplyDeletethanks you :-)..........yes I'm begining to love walking. At the moment I feel as if life is very good, the weather is fantastic, I'm walking every day, enjoying the weather and enjoying the camera. And of course, because I walk my joints are less stiff and painful than they were.
Delete:-)
Hi ...........don't know if you will read this but I seem to have been locked out of your blogger site. Every time I try to contact you to tell you this, I get blocked again.
DeleteIf any one else reads this who does have access could you please tell her..............Thanks :-)
I always enjoy looking at your photos, Loretta. As I always say, Scotland is a beautiful place and you're lucky to live there.
ReplyDeleteThanks Brenda, I agree, its a great place to live, especially to take photos.
DeleteGreat photos Loretta, there are such strange ships in the sea aren't there?
ReplyDeleteAll sorts of vessels doing all sorts of things, most the small ones fishing I guess....but you've captured a good variety of them here with your super zoom.....The gulls are lovely too, thanks for sharing them.
loved the photos Loretta
ReplyDelete