Sunday, 27 October 2013

Lou Reed






Lou Reed


Born: March 2, 1942 - Died: 27 October, 2013

 










7 comments:

  1. Yeah it is all over facebook and on the tv. He was some wonderful fabulous musician. A true New Yorker, he was every where always when I lived there. Even got to massage him once, now that was a real thrill for me. He recorded at a studio I worked at, that was cool. We will all miss him so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May he continue walking on the wild side! I also saw this on facebook, and even saw one post saying it was a hoax. Too bad it wasn't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that but I'd already heard it on the news. In fact it was quite a shock to me because I was sat here messing about on the computer when it was announced on the late news. I posted on FB and at that time no one else was posting and then I thought maybe I had misheard but withing 5 mins every one else was posting too. So sad, what a brilliant musician he was.

      Delete
  3. Yeah I agree I wish it had been hoax also. No more Lou, weird. Well at least we still have his music

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan, he will be greatly missed, one of a kind, a real original.

      Delete
  4. Pale Blue Eyes one of my all time favourite Velvet Underground songs, I think that third studio album just called The Velvet Underground was their best, especially side A with 'Candy Says',' What Goes On', 'Some Kind of Love' and 'Jesus' as awell as'Pale Blue Eyes'....brilliant, I reckon he had a very good life and made history to boot, thanks for posting Loretta

    ReplyDelete