Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Christmas cards

I'm just about to post the first of my Christmas cards. I've written all the ones to the US first followed by Europe and then the UK, figured its safer to post those that take the longest first. I know I'm not online very much right now but I really do want to send all my online friends a Christmas card. If I don't have your address or if you don't receive a card from me within the next week or so.............please let me have your address  
Thanks   :-)

7 comments:

  1. you can email me your address to
    loredean@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so lovely Loretta-I just posted a really nice Christmas Giveaway on my blog here-be sure to stop by and enter Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks I'll do that, and your card is on its way :-)

      Delete
  3. Yours will be going out this weekend. . The first letter in your street is messed up and can't tell if it's an S.
    I'm excited that I will have two works of art from old blog friends.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the beautiful picture here, Loretta. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a cheery New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Doug, if you email me your address I'll send you one of my cards. I've printed off some cards with pictures of my winter paintings on the front.

      Delete