I've made a decision; since I'm here anyway, I'm going to restart the blog I made for my paintings. I've just spent a little while reorganizing it and now I guess its ready to go :-) http://thepaintshed.blogspot.co.uk/p/introduction.html
Thanks Brenda, they are all the same paintings as I have over on FB but I guessed it wouldn't do any harm to have them here too. And the blog was already here, it just needed updating and re-introducing. :-)
Oh silly me, that is not a new blog. It's just been awhile since you posted. Well, I am still looking forward to seeing what you have to offer. I will add it to my list of blogs I follow, as apparently I never did !
Thanks Lia, I did start this blog before I left Blogger but for some reason no one ever seemed to go there. Then I started a page on FB for all my work and that went really well so I decided to keep all my work there. But now I've decided to update my 'Paint Shed' blog and hopefully get some followers over there. I've just been loading all my paintings onto separate pages over there and trying to get the site sorted. Think I quite like it now, and there should be a space to follow or join or what ever....:-)
I think the reason I didn't comment much is it was not on my list of blogs I was following. I guess I thought when I followed one of your blogs I would get updates on all of them. I have since learned that is not the case. I will get notices now so I will visit when I do :-)
i LOVE this painting! wonderful colors you've used. i still haven't figured out how to make other pages yet - i do want to make pages for cooking, etc......
Thanks Deb......this painting is away, I gave it a as Christmas present last year to a friend who lives in Romania
making pages is easy once you remember all the steps
1. go to dashboard and then to 'overview' 2. click on 'pages' which is second down in left hand column. 3. at top of this window click 'new page' 4. name page in top space marked 'page title' 5. write contents of page, when your first post in your new page finished click 'publish'. 6 Go to blog and look for little tool symbol in bottom right corner of Pages bar ( which is at top of blog under title.) 7. click that tool symbol and new window opens with two columns. 8. left column is list of pages and you need to tick the box if you want the page to show on your blog 9. right column shown all pages and you can drag and drop them to rearrange their order in the pages bar of your blog 10 when you have ticked the box(es) and are happy with the order of pages go to bottom of that window and click save. Window disappears and you have your blog with all new pages showing in top pages bar. 11. just click the tab in the pages bar to open your pages. :-)
Nice name and love this picture!
ReplyDeleteThanks Brenda, they are all the same paintings as I have over on FB but I guessed it wouldn't do any harm to have them here too. And the blog was already here, it just needed updating and re-introducing. :-)
DeleteOh, I am looking forward to seeing more of your paintings. I really like this one you have posted and I too love the name you chose for you blog :-)
ReplyDeleteOh silly me, that is not a new blog. It's just been awhile since you posted. Well, I am still looking forward to seeing what you have to offer. I will add it to my list of blogs I follow, as apparently I never did !
ReplyDeleteThanks Lia, I did start this blog before I left Blogger but for some reason no one ever seemed to go there. Then I started a page on FB for all my work and that went really well so I decided to keep all my work there. But now I've decided to update my 'Paint Shed' blog and hopefully get some followers over there. I've just been loading all my paintings onto separate pages over there and trying to get the site sorted. Think I quite like it now, and there should be a space to follow or join or what ever....:-)
DeleteI think the reason I didn't comment much is it was not on my list of blogs I was following. I guess I thought when I followed one of your blogs I would get updates on all of them. I have since learned that is not the case. I will get notices now so I will visit when I do :-)
Deletei LOVE this painting! wonderful colors you've used. i still haven't figured out how to make other pages yet - i do want to make pages for cooking, etc......
ReplyDeleteThanks Deb......this painting is away, I gave it a as Christmas present last year to a friend who lives in Romania
Deletemaking pages is easy once you remember all the steps
1. go to dashboard and then to 'overview'
2. click on 'pages' which is second down in left hand column.
3. at top of this window click 'new page'
4. name page in top space marked 'page title'
5. write contents of page, when your first post in your new page finished click 'publish'.
6 Go to blog and look for little tool symbol in bottom right corner of Pages bar ( which is at top of blog under title.)
7. click that tool symbol and new window opens with two columns.
8. left column is list of pages and you need to tick the box if you want the page to show on your blog
9. right column shown all pages and you can drag and drop them to rearrange their order in the pages bar of your blog
10 when you have ticked the box(es) and are happy with the order of pages go to bottom of that window and click save.
Window disappears and you have your blog with all new pages showing in top pages bar.
11. just click the tab in the pages bar to open your pages. :-)
thanks so much, Loretta! i will give this a try, whenever i get some free time. :)
DeleteI have always loved that painting. Glad your putting everything over here
ReplyDeletethanks, yes its almost cathartic setting every thing out here. I'm quite enjoying it :-)
Delete