I love all your paintings. I'm one of those who likes bright colours like those in your painting of the field with bales of hay. I wouldn't be able to choose a favourite one though.
Great paintings, it is very difficult to choose a favourite, but in the end I went for the 5th from the top, the settlement surrounded by green, yellow and red countryside. I kept changing my mind... but I think that one just about has it....they are lovely images Loretta, I like them all really.
I love all your paintings. I'm one of those who likes bright colours like those in your painting of the field with bales of hay. I wouldn't be able to choose a favourite one though.
ReplyDeleteGreat paintings, it is very difficult to choose a favourite, but in the end I went for the 5th from the top, the settlement surrounded by green, yellow and red countryside. I kept changing my mind... but I think that one just about has it....they are lovely images Loretta, I like them all really.
ReplyDeletethanks.............glad you both like them, hopefully I'll be posting more soon.
ReplyDeleteYou are so talented... I am happy to get to see these:) Thank you!
ReplyDelete