Monday, 26 November 2012

The weirdest family in the world.

The Phelps family

We all know the world is full of very strange and unusual people, and for those who watch his programmes, we also know that BBC's Louis Theroux seeks out the strangest of them all. Well even on his standards, this family excels and surpasses all others in complete weirdness, my opinion, after sitting through this documentary?…..bonkers, the whole lot of them, total bonkers. A perverse combination of the darkly evil and comically insane  A so called ‘church’ made up almost entirely of the family Phelps, Grandpa Phelps, Daddy Phelps, lots of little Miss  Phelps and assorted junior Phelps all delighting in spreading hate and loathing  in the name of their loving lord.

I don’t know if I should laugh or cry. 

Words fail me

The whole documentary is covered on YouTube in 8 episodes; this is just one of them, and probable more than enough.

5 comments:

  1. I couldn't even finish watching this one let alone the other 7!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not surprised, they are truly grotesque. There are obviously no laws against hate crimes in America, and I don't understand why. No one in their right miond wants this sort of thing on their streets so why there is no law against it I just can't imagine.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw these Phelps dudes on TV when the programme was shown lol...they're all have unresolved sexual identities due to their arrested emotional maturity I suppose ... but there couldn't be any 'hate crimes' when the Tea Party runs Congress on behalf of the Corporations, the under-educated, the Phelps....and um God, but not necessarilly in that order.

      These dudes don't need any of them 'blockers' Loretta they never reached emotional puberty in the first place, but they are naturally tolerated because they are part of the moral majority as it happens, just the extreme end of Joe and Josephine Public or so it seems to me anyway

      Delete
    2. lol... arrested emotional maturity is the least of their problems. Although, looking on the bright side, every one of the many Miss Phelps are revolted and horrified at the thought of fornication, therefore , logically, as a breed they will soon be extinct.

      Delete