This is something I've been thinking about for a while. It's a 'work in progress', and it's obviously going to take a while to get all my work photographed and posted but; the general idea is that this is the online gallery for my own work. I’ll try to get as much as I can posted before I go to France but I suspect this is going to take a while. If you do visit, please read the introduction first ( its the only bit thats finished), I will post more as and when i have the time.
Introducing
THE PAINT SHED
http://thepaintshed.blogspot.co.uk/
I will surely take a look Loretta. What a wonderful idea.
ReplyDeleteThaks, this is something I've ben meaning to do for a while. Now that I'm retired I think I'll have more time to do things like this, although I'm going away soon which means the rest will get finished when I get back.
DeleteI know you'd asked for ideas for the title. This is a good one I think.
ReplyDeleteThanks Brenda.............I finally decided on the name after I chose the blog format...............the two go together.
Deletelook forward to more posts
ReplyDeletethanks for going over there, :-)
DeleteUPDATE ON THE NEW SITE
ReplyDeleteI've looked for the 'join this site' gadget and it has been removed and replaced with a 'google+' gadget. I really don't want to do this, it entails filling in a new profile that displays your real name and is used on all google sites including blogger and YouTube. If I fill it in my blogger profile will disappear and be replaced with the new one.
Anyway..........I have a plan, I've left the 'follow by email' gadget in the riight hand column and suggest those who want to follow this new site use that to keep up with new posts and leave their name in the guest book to say they are following. That way I know who 'follows the site', and those followers get regular updates. Hope this is OK with every one.