Poppy, my friends step granddaughter………..I painted this as a birthday present for my friend. Luckily she loves it. I've been thinking about making another blogger account (yes ANOTHER one). I thought maybe having all my paintngs together on one site may be a nice idea..............
feed back on this idea please..:-)

Love Poppy's portrait too! I vote for you having a blog for your paintings on blogger.
ReplyDeleteThanks Brenda, the new blog is on its way, just trying to think of a name for it..........any suggestions ??
DeleteIf your friend loves it, it must be good. I like it too.
ReplyDeleteAnother blog, just for your paintings would be great. (Says she who can't even figure out how to do one. lol)
lol.............sure you could if you tried, most people are surprised at what they can achieve, Any suggestions for a title for the new painting blog??
DeleteForgetnotmyart
ReplyDeleteI like it, thanks :-)
Delete