Monday, 30 September 2013

A few autumn pics, its that colourful time of year again.

And suddenly its autumn.......................
just a collection of photos taken yesterday 






















11 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous colors Loretta-our leaves have not turned yet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks soooooo much for getting rid of that robot thingy-hugs

      Delete
    2. Thanks Kathy...........our trees are only just beginning to change, these are a couple of the earliest. And yes..............was finally able to get rid of word recognition thanks to Mitch and his advice about settings. :-)

      Delete
  2. These are absolutely beautiful photos Loretta. I don't experience Fall anymore because of where I live so I truly appreciate you sharing your little piece of it with us here.

    Have a wonderful week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them, this is just the start, a couple of trees that have changed, most of the trees are only just beginning to turn. But I too love the colours of this time of year.

      Delete
  3. This is my favourite time of the year although we don't see so many different coloured leaves as some parts of the world. Stll, the falling leaves are lovely and I like how they smell. Thanks for sharing some good examples of the season, especially the ones with fruit and berries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are most welcome, hope you are recovered from your trip, must have been lovely seeing family again. This is just the beginning of the colours, most of the trees have not changed yet but I do hope to capture a few more with my camera once they do.

      Delete
  4. I'm jealous of all the great autumn colors you already have in your area, Loretta. All these pictures are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doug, it was a lovely walk on a sunny Sunday afternoon. Amazing this is they were all taken in the town, we didn't even have to go out of the town into a park.

      Delete
  5. utterly sublime - what amazing color contrasts! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy.............I love those colours, I think they would lend themselves very well to some of your fabric projects.

      Delete