A general question for any one who happens to be passing.
Is there a way to change all of the font in all of the posts in one blog centrally from the dashboard?? Problem is I have just imported a whole heap of old posts to a storage blog over here. Now I need to go back and change the colour font to be able to read it, ( I now have a dark back ground and need the font large and white) sounds easy enough, except that I'm talking about almost 1000 posts. To do it manually one at a time would be too time consuming, tedious and utterly boring.
I would like a way to do this centrally and choose one font colour, style and size that would automatically 'overwrite' the existing Font... any ideas any one???
Ok, I just tried changing my text color. You go to Template, choose Customize, then Advanced, then Page Text, pick the color you want, then hit Apply to Blog. This changed the color on all of my posts, BUT, I am not sure if it would change those that were imported as I don't have imported blogs
ReplyDeleteThanks I'll give it a go..........
ReplyDeleteoh I don't think I can do it there, I see blog title and blog description, but I cant see the one for the blog itself, I'll go have another look.
ReplyDeleteIt's above those two options at the very top of the list . You actually click where it says Page Text , that is the text of the Blog entries, it is right above where it says Background
ReplyDeleteThanks, I found it but I think you are right, it doesn't work on imported stuff. But its useful to know for future reference.
ReplyDeleteWell of course you can change the colour of the text on imported blogs (well copied and pasted ones anyway) but I had to do each of mine by hand, although not all of them needed it.....I don't know of anyway of changing the font colour on all of them in one go though, except laboriously highlighting the text and changing the colour/size or whatever one by one....its a bit of a chore. Maybe I'm missing something?
ReplyDeleteYou're not missing any thing, I was just hoping some clever person had figured out a way to do it all from the dashboard, cos like you say, it is laborious not to mention tedious. Especially considering I created a new blog for storage and imported the whole lot, all 1000 posts........its not that important they are just kept there in storage but I did wonder if it was somehow possible.
Delete