My sight in that eye is gradually returning all I have to do now is finish off the eye drops, wait 12 weeks for a sight test and then get new glasses. After 12 weeks the eye will be a good as it’s ever going to be.
The bad news is… I may be fit enough to go back to work at the end of next week, and retuning to work isn’t high on my list of priorities. Especially now we are experiencing the long awaited ‘Indian Summer’.
Yep, its here at last, maybe not for long, and still with wet rainy days, but generally speaking, we are having warm sunny days. And, I’m feeling fit enough for gentle walks in the park while photographing trees silhouetted against blue skies.
Thanks for the update, Loretta. I've been thinking about you.
ReplyDeleteThose are fantastic trees against that fluffy white cloud and azure sky Loretta, nice shots. I'm glad to hear that all is progressing well following the op. I'd have thought your GP would have to agree that you need at least another week off work to ensure your continued progress,I hope so anyway.
ReplyDeleteI think there has been a pattern in the weather for the past few years which have meant warm and dry Spring and Autumn with a wet and cool Summer in between and acold Winter to follow.
I wish Blogger would let you edit comments tsk
ReplyDelete