A tiny fishing village called Cove, on the east coast of Aberdeen. This is the last place I visited before the problem with my eyes. It was a dull grey day but the little fishing boats brought a splash of colour to the bay.
Hope you had a good holiday Brenda, looking forward to the photos. BTW...............I've just created a guest book, At the top of my page is a tab, click the tab and there is the guest book. I'm pretty pleased with this.
wow such beautiful colors on the boats and equipment, I have never seen that before.So bright and cheery
ReplyDeletethanks Kathy.............I've just added a list of blogs I read at the side. I didn't know I could do this until I saw yours, so thanks....:-))
ReplyDeleteThese boats certainly brighten up eventhe dullest day. BTW, returning on Sunday.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a good holiday Brenda, looking forward to the photos.
DeleteBTW...............I've just created a guest book, At the top of my page is a tab, click the tab and there is the guest book. I'm pretty pleased with this.