Saturday, 12 January 2013

Its all about the moon, a little music.




According to my astrological calendar last night was the night of the new moon, which can’t be seen, and tonight the tiniest sliver of the new moon should have been visible. Tonight I stood in my garden and I looked, I peered to the west, I peered to the east, I scrutinized the night sky directly above, and I couldn’t see a thing, I was very disappointed. I think there must be a lot of cloud in the sky tonight; I couldn’t even see the stars.

4 comments:

  1. We wouldn't have been able to see it either with so many clouds. One of my great-nieces loves looking at the moon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't see it either. And I sure would love to hear the music you posted, ~sniff~ but my internet connection won't allow me to see video or listen to music, it's too slow. I feel so deprived. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost every time I know about an astronomical event it is too cloudy to see it. It's not fair, but at least you could pick a couple of songs about the moon to compensate until the sky is clear enough to see new moon. If this year is anything like last year that may not be that often, but at least the berries love the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate when that happens. I usually don't see many stars because of the lights in town here, but the moon is visible except on a cloudy night. Like AA, everytime I hear about some event, it always seems to be cloudy, but once in a "blue moon" lol, I get lucky.

    ReplyDelete