Thursday, 21 March 2013

A small favour please

I've been here a while now, but being a little slow sometimes, I've only just realised its possible to follow other blog sites via email alert. Oh that makes life so much easier, I've added the little thingy that allows any one to follow this via email alert, and if by chance you have not added it to your page.........please please do. It makes life so much easier for me
Thank you :-)

11 comments:

  1. I went ahead and added it. You should see it on the top right hand of my page. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, I found it.............makes life much easier.

      Delete
  2. I was a bit slow to click on to the email alert thingy too, it does make this site far more workable than it first appeared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, but think I'm being a bit slow here, I still don't see yours on your site

      Delete
  3. Thanks. That is something (adding e-mail) I will add to my own site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Doug.................it really does make life easier

      Delete
  4. I still don't see the 'follow by email' option on a lot of sites. To add it go to 'layout' and find it under 'gadgets'

    ReplyDelete
  5. just another suggestion-another way I keep track of my friends is to add them to my blog list which is in the left hand column on my page. I have it set so the newest entries come up first. so at a glance I know when someone posts a new blog. you can find that in the same place you found the add email feature.
    I also have my comments set to go into my email so I know when someone has commented-it does not help though when replying on someone's page-that is always a challenge to know if someone replied back,
    I also have my settings set up so people can email me, most people seem to have it set at no reply-and that can be a problem if signing up for giveaways

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Kathy, I already have the 'my blog list' going down the right side of the page, and yes that does help, but I didn't know about email alerts for replies, I'll go take a look at that too thanks,

      Delete
  6. Added it too, Loretta, but will delete it if my phone starts driving me bonkers. I uninstalled facebook from my phone for that reason.

    ReplyDelete