Just a brief note to say I've had no internet for almost a week now. Staying tonight with my daughter and managed to grab a few spare minutes on her computer before bed.
Problem with my internet is .... 'unknown!'
Customer services think it could be the cable from the router to the power and I have to wait for a new cable to be delivered. Maybe the new cable will fix the problem but maybe not. If It doesn't that means I need a new router. If I need a new router I have to pay for an upgrade because my old routere is over 5 years old and not issued any more. The new cable still hasn't arrived after almost a week and if it turns out I need a new router I'll have to wait another week for that to be delived.
Point is..................I have no internet, I'm in withdrawl from my computer and looks like I'll remain without Internet for a while, be back when I can...
Hope you get it fixed, Loretta.
ReplyDeleteJust know you have been missed. Glad it is the internet and not that you were ill or something
ReplyDelete