Thursday, 30 August 2012

17 days post op and feeling better



17 days post op and at last……………I’m beginning to feel better. My sight is far from normal and I still get very tired BUT; I’ve vacumed and mopped my floors, done some ironing and even spent an hour in the garden. That may not sound like a huge achievement, but it’s a lot more than I’ve been able to do recently. This evening I’ve even bottled some of the onions and now I’m in the middle of doing the beetroot. I have to admit, I’m tired now and need my bed, but its even good to be tired. When you can’t do any thing, you don’t get properly tired and then you don’t sleep and then you end up permanently tired but unable to sleep because you’re not physically tired...........

 I’ve even updated my garden blog……………here

1 comment:

  1. I'm tired too. Went food shopping with my sister. Sweet dreams.

    ReplyDelete