Music; For every one affected by the snow storms.
Right now our weather is mild for this time of year. Sometimes it gets a bit cold, sometimes the wind or the rain can get a bit fierce, and if I look north the hills are all covered in snow but, compared to what many people are going through, we are having it easy. So if you are snow and ice and sub zero conditions, keep warm and stay safe.
Sorry folks, I've had to put that horrible word verification on all comments to try to stop the spam. I hate those little word things but for now, I think its the best thing to do
ReplyDeleteOne of my friends who doesn't usually post a lot on facebook posted a photo of his house near Boston.
ReplyDeleteThe thing I don't like are the numbers - sometimes they're out of focus. Some people do use them here though so let's see if the capcha works for you. Anything not to have spam!
happy to report...............so far the tactic is working, no spam for a whole day :-)
DeleteI am not one who is affected by the snow and cold, but my heart goes out to those in the US and other places who have been. Hopefully Spring will not be long in coming.
ReplyDeleteIt's ok about the captchas. You have to do what you have to do. I got spammed again yesterday, but I just delete them as they come. I have been here since 2010 and never had a problem till recently. Hopefully they will figure out a solution or upgrade their spam detectors.
Love the Doors by the way :-)
Deleteyeah i hope so too cos I really do hate those word thingies, like Brenda said, the numbers are always out of focus and very hard to make out.
And yeah again..............I love the Doors too, LA woman was always one of my favourites, love the song but also, L A are my initials ( Anne being my second name) :-)
There is a light dusting of snow on the car at the moment ....hope it doesn't get worse but it probably will. Good sounds, especially fond of Riders on the Storm, I love the line that says 'brain squirming like a toad'... I've met one or two of them.
ReplyDeleteI hope your weather holds out Loretta. I've not had any spam, I'm beginning to feel left out, what do they want anyway, money?
No spam?? thats Ok I have enough for both of us...............and that sounds distinctly pythonesque :-)
DeleteI cannot tell you how much I also enjoy hearing "Riders on the Storm", Loretta. It reminds me of the sudden zaps of bright light and roaring of the skies in the thunder storms I used to get living down in Florida...that and I imagine a menacing figure that I sometimes see looking for a lift on a lonely stretch of road in my dreams.
ReplyDelete" I imagine a menacing figure that I sometimes see looking for a lift on a lonely stretch of road in my dreams."...... Hey Doug that was me...give me a break huh, itdss along walk from Mercia to Florida.
DeleteI promise to share my packed spam lunch with you if you stop and pick up this footsore dream hitch-hiker....Loretta got me thinking of spam, the only sandwich filling more deadly than haslet in my opinion, but I suppose if you live somewhere where haggis is available no such terrors any longer apply?
I love that song too, and it really does make you think of heavy storms with driving rain and streaks of lightening.
Delete