My retirement grows closer and closer, Every day it’s a little closer Seven weeks on Friday to be precise, And then no more work, EVER !!! And this little song has been in my head all day. I wonder why? :-)
Brilliant...I love it. Buddy Holly his music will never date.....it reminds me of the days when rock 'n' roll still had its innocence....makes me think of girls in big bouncy petticoats and bouffant hairdos, also reminds me of my first winkle pickers and how proud I was of them. Happy retirement Loretta....I am condemned to work until I'm 80 I'm afraid :-(
Hope you enjoy every day of your retirement and make those of us still plodding on jealous!
ReplyDeleteYou must be feeling giddy knowing that your time will be yours, not dictated by clocking in. I am excited for you!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant...I love it. Buddy Holly his music will never date.....it reminds me of the days when rock 'n' roll still had its innocence....makes me think of girls in big bouncy petticoats and bouffant hairdos, also reminds me of my first winkle pickers and how proud I was of them. Happy retirement Loretta....I am condemned to work until I'm 80 I'm afraid :-(
ReplyDeletewow.....................................big bouncy petticoats, beehive hair and winkle pickers.......doesn't that take you back?/
Delete:-))