Wednesday, 24 October 2012
A Life drawing
This last week has been a busy one for me; working, dinner with a daughter, childminding for another daughter, drawing class, friend staying, a few hours gardening over the weekend, and last but not least, I finally made the decision to have one of my life drawings framed and hung on the wall. I have so many life drawings, some fairly good, some not so good, some positively bad and all of them stored in portfolio or rolled up in drawers. Since decorating my living room, I've not been able to decide what to hang on the walls, until now. I decided to choose a life drawing I liked and go for it, this is the result. I've never hung any thing of mine on my walls before, it takes some getting used too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very lovely life drawing! Let it speak to you as you get used to its presence...I am sure it will inspire you and reveal many things. Hugs!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure your visitors will like it, and you'll be happy you had it framed. BTW, you haven't mentioned anything about the exhibition you were preparing for (at leat I don't think so).
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to remember what I wrote, if it was about the coffee shop where my paintings are displayed, they are still there, I've sold a couple but not very much. There was another coffee shop that was also going to hang my work, sadly recession hit and they went out of business.
DeleteI can't think of any other exhibition I was going to enter, unless you are thinking about my friend who exhibits quite a lot and I do write about her sometimes. I spoke to her the other day, she has a solo exhibition of 30 paintings plus 3 paintings in a local exhibition. She says the same as every one else at the moment, nothing is selling, no one has any money, ..........maybe after I retire I'll find more time to paint and exhibit.
Counting the days,huh?
ReplyDelete