Sat up and watched Jools Holland last night, love his shows he always finds really good musicians to play . Last night he had this young woman, she was brilliant, fantastic tonal quality to her voice. The first video is an interview with her.
Josephine
I'd never heard of Josephine before so thanks for drawing my attention to her. I thought she came over well in the interview which established her as a down-to-earth and thoughtful person. I was less keen on the songs myself, although I agree she has a good voice I couldn't get into them on first hearing anyway, perhaps they would grow on me? Its good to keep up with upcoming talent anyway ...whether it is entirely my cup of tea or not, so thanks again for posting this introduction Loretta, I'm glad I now know who Josephine is and a little bit about her. :-)
ReplyDeleteI saw her on Jools Holland last night and really liked what I saw. I like Jools Holland, his shows have introduced me to a lot of new people. Of course he has his old favourites too, Alice Cooper was on last night as well as Josephine :-))
DeleteLove her voice.
ReplyDeleteme too Brenda :-))
DeleteOh I love her !! I also had not heard of her, so thank you for sharing this. I am always looking for new music.
ReplyDeletethanks, glad you liked her, its not often that someone new comes along with talent like that.
Delete