Monday, 20 August 2012

Aug 28, 2010, Multiply, feeling a little blue

Aug 28, '10 2:25 PM
for everyone


I've just found out another of my daughters is about to move away. This is the daughter with the two children I have spent most of the summer with. It all seems to be happening very quickly, she plans to actually leave next weekend. I know its for the best for her and the children but ................I will miss them. I took this picture one day while I was on the  the beach with the children

   

rabbitfriendhere wrote on Aug 30, '10
I am sorry you are feeling sad Loretta. I am wishing a happy surprise for you.
Ingy
xox
:)

brendainmad wrote on Aug 29, '10
That is sad. Wishing them a lot of luck, Hugs

mitchylr wrote on Aug 29, '10
Sorry to hear about this Loretta, but at least they'll still be close enough for visits.

starfishred wrote on Aug 28, '10
big hug hug loretta :)

msowens1 wrote on Aug 28, '10
sorry to hear.... it will be an adjustment for everyone..... guess it was a very wonderful thing that you did have so much time for the grands this summer.... you made good memories.... and you'll just see them less often but you can also connect by computer..

veryfrank wrote on Aug 28, '10
Think of the fun summer visits and the holidays, time does seem to move quickly between visits.
Comment deleted at the request of the author.

kathyinozarks wrote on Aug 28, '10
big hugs for you Loretta, sorry about this, but at least a train ride away for the weekend is possible-love your beautiful backbground-pretty flowers

dianahopeless wrote on Aug 28, '10
I'm so sorry Loretta. ((hugs)) But, I'm sure they will miss you enough to come visit you as often as they can too. 3 hours on the train doesn't sound so bad either, does it? You'll have something to look forward to on the weekends now.
Pretty photo of beach rocks. The one in the center looks like a heart.

forgetmenot525 wrote on Aug 28, '10
no not TOO far, but far enough. I can't really visit for the day, it takes about 3 + hours on the train depending on connections. But its not the other side of the world, a few hundred miles, near enough to visit for the weekend

djdx wrote on Aug 28, '10
I hope it isn't TOO far away.

bennett1 wrote on Aug 28, '10
Yes, I am sure it is best for her and the children, but it is another loss for you. And you spent so much time with them, especially the kids this summer. I am sure in their minds it will be the enchanted summer at Grandma's house on the sea. At least most of it. ~~sigh~~ I'm so very sorry.

greenwytch wrote on Aug 28, '10
oh, sweetheart........HUGS

nemo4sun wrote on Aug 28, '10
((((hug))))

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment