| Sunday Morning ( and more rain) | for everyone |
AND..... really cool music :-)
It
has rained for another day….. think that’s about four days in a row
now. Couldn’t get out in the garden, had nothing planned, expected no
visitors and no one was expecting me. Bored, bored, bored,……………..
Last week, on impulse, I bought a second hand bread maker and a tiny coffee maker at the boot sale ( second hand market).
Figured
today was a good day to try it out, brewed myself a cup of strong
coffee, read the bread maker instructions and made my first batch of
bread. Not my first EVER bread, just the first loaf using the bread
maker. The results were ok but I think it could be better, will have to
try out different settings and experiment a little. Then decided to use
up all the odds and ends of veg and make a pan of soup,
followed by a sponge cake…………
So
that was my Sunday, oh I hope it stops raining tomorrow; but on the
bright side.............I've got soup, home made bread and cake to take
to work for my lunch tomorrow, so not a completely wasted day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuM3SteeAgY&feature=player_embedded
11 Comments
Add a Comment
|
acousticeagle wrote on May 9, '11, edited on May 9, '11
This
is all great. When stuck indoors, getting creative in the kitchen is a
good thing. I've got a coffee machine so I know that they are a great
thing to have. btw, my kitchen scales are identical to yours.
|
veroniquemariquita wrote on May 9, '11
Sounds like the perfect way to spend a rainy day. That soup looks scrumptious!
|
brendainmad wrote on May 9, '11
Can't
complain about our Sunday weather as we had sun. I made some banana nut
bread from some overripe bananas. I love homemade bread and you just
reminded me that I have a recipe I want to try out before it gets too
hot.
|
forgetmenot525 wrote on May 8, '11
yeah... thanks.... I thought so too. Its one I had managed to forget about, glad I remembered :-)
|
forgetmenot525 wrote on May 8, '11
Hi Nemo, yep the whole thing cheered me up, and it did smell quite nice for a while.
Hope you mother got to the airport Ok :-) |

nice song
No comments:
Post a Comment