Monday, 20 August 2012

May 17, 2010, Multiply, View from my window

May 17, '10 4:58 PM
for everyone
Every evening I sit here at my computer desk under the window. As I check emails, read blogs, write blogs, download photos  or any of the other things I do sitting here, I look out of the window and watch as the the sun sinks out of view. My tomato plants turn into  silhouettes on the windowsill and the sky goes pink and orange. It has never occurred to me  to actually photograph the sun as it sets in the window. Its almost 10 and still not quite dark.
16 Comments
Add a Comment
   

mitchylr wrote on May 18, '10
Tomato sunset? I like it !!!

hadenough1 wrote on May 18, '10
Very nice view. here I don't have a view like that but back at my family home they look over the coast. My cousin does her writing there.
Must be very inspiring.

Looks very tropical

starfishred wrote on May 17, '10
wonderful loretta

veryfrank wrote on May 17, '10
Lovely photo of a beautiful sunset.

brendainmad wrote on May 17, '10
That's a room with a view!

hedgewitch9 wrote on May 17, '10
How gorgeous!!!
:D

nemo4sun wrote on May 17, '10
how nice

:)

forgetmenot525 wrote on May 17, '10
bennett1 said
How nice to have light for so long.
absolutely the very BEST thing about the northern hemisphere is the extended summer evenings, even when its not so warm, the light lingers for ages. in the height of summer it stays light until almost midnight and dawn is just before three.

bennett1 wrote on May 17, '10
It is so nice to see what people see (besides the computer screen) when they sit down to enter our world. What is out their windows or in their room.

How nice to have light for so long.

forgetmenot525 wrote on May 17, '10
LOLOLOLOh nooo!
'fraid so lol

veroniquemariquita wrote on May 17, '10
LOLOLOLOh nooo!

forgetmenot525 wrote on May 17, '10
looks as though you captured a bird that was just passing by on his way to bed.
LOL...............thats exactly what I thought and then I clicked on the image to get a bigger view...........and I think its a little pressie a passing bird left on the window earlier... :-)

vaziry wrote on May 17, '10
Yes what a fantastic view !!! it's lovely to sit and watch the sun set .

forgetmenot525 wrote on May 17, '10
:-).............thank you , I realise how we tend to take things for granted, maybe I should look up and photograph this more often.

veroniquemariquita wrote on May 17, '10
Gorgeous view and HEY, looks as though you captured a bird that was just passing by on his way to bed.

greenwytch wrote on May 17, '10
WOW! loretta, what a lovely, tomatoey inspiration for your evenings! that is a glorious view, thank you for sharing it with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment