| Baking with my Grandson | for everyone |
42 Comments
Add a Comment
|
acousticeagle wrote on Jul 10, '11
LOL all that 'home cookin' and you bought take-away. You must have baked yourselves out!
|
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jul 9, '11
thanks
Mitch, yes all is well today, we are only just getting up, we slept
late because it was such a disturbed night. He seems better but I think
we'll have a pretty easy day today. Guess it was just one of those 'kid'
things, no real reason quite bad at the time but short lived.
|
skeezicks1957 wrote on Jul 9, '11
Hope he is better and that it wasn't the fish. Also hope you both sleep well. Kitchen crafts are such fun with kids!
|
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jul 8, '11
I don't think we get coca cola syrup, but I have to admit.............I think it sounds awful, but I don't like cola anyway.
He has been asleep now for almost an hour, thinking I could risk going to bed soon.... |
artprevails wrote on Jul 8, '11
How
fun, hoping he feels better now. My own grandson is 5, I am hoping
when he is as old as yours we can take roadtrips together...
|
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jul 8, '11
last time he woke up he said.............I don't want any thing to eat tomorrow granny .........
|
greenwytch wrote on Jul 8, '11
yup, best to just let him sleep, while he can sleep. poor lad, and poor grandma, up worrying about him.
|
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jul 8, '11
greenwytch said
ginger tea, or soda......peppermint or chamomille tea, though i am sure you know this by now. ![]()
I
did think of making mint tea. i have fresh mint from the garden, but if
he goes to sleep I don't want to wake him...........just see how it
goes now i suppose.
|
greenwytch wrote on Jul 8, '11
ginger tea, or soda......peppermint or chamomille tea, though i am sure you know this by now.
|
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jul 8, '11
thanks
Deb, I hope so too, he just woke up again and was a little bit sick but
he just brought back water, I think he will be ok now but think I'll
sit here a while longer just to make sure. Now I'm worrid that it was
something I fed him.....guess thats kids for you, they get sick quite
easy
|
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jul 8, '11
indeed................he's
asleep now, I thought he would feel better once he had actually been
sick. He's in his bed looking very sorry for himself, bowl to one side,
water and tissues to the other and a furry covered hot water bottle
clutched to his tummy. I just hope its a one off and he sleeps through
the night cos its a very long time since I've had children waking me up
in the night and I'm afraid to go to bed in case I don't hear him.
|
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jul 8, '11
ohhhhhhhhhh
fish and chips sounded such a good idea...........now he's just thrown
up every where!!..oh dear, this is a part of child care I had forgotton
about :-((
|
esoterika713 wrote on Jul 8, '11
forgetmenot525 said
He is 9, 10 in September, and he does seem to like staying with his granny, we have had a good week. ![]()
How nice for you. Noah loves being here with his Gramma,Grampa, his Uncle and dad.
We have a wonderful time. He is such a joy in our lives. |
forgetmenot525 said
as
in Baggins?? yeah..........sort of see what you mean, especially with
the red gingham tablecloth, it could be some tiny corner of Bag-End
:-)Aww thanks, I'll never look at my kitchen in the same way now........... ![]()
just watch out for old guys in pointy hats
i hear they cause all sorts of "adventures" :) |
greenwytch wrote on Jul 8, '11
forgetmenot525 said
as
in Baggins?? yeah..........sort of see what you mean, especially with
the red gingham tablecloth, it could be some tiny corner of Bag-End
:-)Aww thanks, I'll never look at my kitchen in the same way now........... ![]()
; D
|
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jul 8, '11
He is 9, 10 in September, and he does seem to like staying with his granny, we have had a good week.
|
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jul 8, '11
as
in Baggins?? yeah..........sort of see what you mean, especially with
the red gingham tablecloth, it could be some tiny corner of Bag-End
:-)
Aww thanks, I'll never look at my kitchen in the same way now........... |
brendainmad wrote on Jul 8, '11
Yummy! I'm glad your grandson is enjoying his visit. Oh, and I love fish and chips too!
|
esoterika713 wrote on Jul 8, '11
Wow, that is nice that your grandson wanted to come to your place. How old is your grandson?
I am a grandmother too. I have a three year old grandson. We are getting to have him this Saturday. I am looking forward to it especially because we haven't seen him in a long time. In my mind there is nothing wrong with spoiling your grandson once and awhile. That is what grandparents are supposed to do. Joy! |
greenwytch wrote on Jul 8, '11
it
all looks yummy to me! you both did very well. i do miss real English
fish and chips. i've tried a few so-called 'english style' made here in
the states. they do not even come close! enjoy!
|
Hope he's feeling better today. 
No comments:
Post a Comment