| Friday 13th as I saw it. | for everyone |
When I reached my work I noticed how the ornamental grass outside my office caught the sun and threw long shadows over the cobbles.
18 Comments
Add a Comment
|
brendainmad wrote on Jan 17
I'm a lover of looking at the sky so I would notice such a beautiful sight. Thanks for sharing.
|
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jan 16
good I am pleased to hear it..................you have been in my thoughts recently, I hoped you were well.
|
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jan 16
thats very kind of you Em..............nice to see you again, are you well now??
|
hedgewitch9 wrote on Jan 16
Wow,
Loretta. . . just *noticing*, *being* there really WITH a moment, is
really special, and you captured it brilliantly, and a good reminder to
everyone to just OPEN their eyes :)))
I do love your posts. You're an inspiration. xx |
greenwytch wrote on Jan 16
whatever the motivations, i love it, and i am always thankful to have a reminder from a dear and respected friend. ♥
|
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jan 16
I
think its because I know I'm getting closer to retirement and while I
can't wait to give up work, I don't want to waste the next year wishing
my life away, so this is I suppose a sort of new years resolution. To
find something good in every day.
|
greenwytch wrote on Jan 16
oh,
that's such cool and very stuff that happened for you on this day! i
am also doing my best to remain much more aware of the good things that
happen each day.....and of course, some days are easier than others to
do so. YES, i agree with you. we all must find a way to make each and
every day count! i love your way of paying tribute to remaining in the
moment. HUGS, Loretta.
|
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jan 16
thanks
Deb................its not so much about Friday 13th, it just happened
to be the date on that day, its more about not letting any day pass
without noticing something good. It's something I'm working on, life
goes by very quickly and now I'm thinking we need to find a way to make
every day count, and I guess at the momnet, this is my way.
BTW...........re friday 13th, I am very fond of that date, I signed the deeds to my house on nFriday 13th, my nephew and my grandson have birthdays on the 13th, my door number is 13 and my sisters door number was 13..........so for me... its good. |
greenwytch wrote on Jan 16
it
only got a bad rap because of what happened to the Knight's Templar on
that day. i still think that each and every day is as blessed and lucky
as we choose to make it. Namaste! ♥
|
I'm nearly there Loretta :) 
No comments:
Post a Comment