| Trump................Grrrrrrrrr | for everyone |
Grrrrr
what an idiot that bloody man is. Please please please please take him
home. He's wrong on so many counts its not even worth bothering to
argue. The only thing that has been foisted on 'the people' (us) is HIM. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPSBI6P21jk&feature=player_embedded
11 Comments
Add a Comment
|
forgetmenot525 wrote on Feb 13
I can only apologise............I did hesitate before posting for exactly that reason
|
tesstruhartz wrote on Feb 13
So
many negative stories concerning wind towers( as we call them). but how
can electric be bad, cause cancer and other horrible conditions
attributed to it We have it in our home. Is there different kinds of
electricity? I think not. Beside we ARE electric.
|
brendainmad wrote on Feb 13
I had no idea that windmills were on their way out and still don't. This is all his mother's fault!
|
tesstruhartz wrote on Feb 13
veryfrank said
That
video was made in his New York office, so at least he isn't in
Scotland. Apparently he has Scots on the payroll there doing his dirty
work.This video has been played on some of our news broadcasts. Trump, besides being a total ass, is a victim of his own ego and a habitual liar. As I said before, he really is looking for a buyer for the land in Scotland, because he knows that he has lost the battle. When he is on the losing end of the debate, he makes up stories. Except for some jerk knee conservatives, we have largely learned to ignore him and he goes away. The only television programs where he gets treated seriously here is the Fox News (or faux news) owned by Rupert Murdock - you can make your own connection. ![]()
I
understand his show is on NBC ( which is crap) but I usually see him on
ABC and CBS news as a pundit ( yuck) Rarely on FOX and never have on
CNN at least so far. I watch a lot of news on a lot of channels.
|
tesstruhartz wrote on Feb 13
We
have had wind turbines since the 80s and I have never heard a sound
from any of them. if they make sounds and kill birds, so do airplanes ,
should be get rid of them?
|
can't even watch the video, just the sight of his face makes me want to punch it 
No comments:
Post a Comment