Monday, 20 August 2012

Oct 3 2009, Multiply, Seascape and still life


Oct 3, '09 9:39 PM
for everyone
A seasape and a still life.

I didn't manage to get any painting done today ( I had a kinda eventful day) but.... over the last couple of weeks I managed to finish these two. 

The Seascape is acrylic on board, the Still Life is acrylic on woven paper.




9 Comments
Add a Comment
   

forgetmenot525 wrote on Oct 5, '09
djdx said
have a watering can in the planning stages...
thanks glad you liked it................really looking forward to seeing your watering can, you master the water colours so much better than I do but I've found I do get on a lot better with acrylics which is what I'm using now.

djdx wrote on Oct 4, '09
Nice!

I have a watering can in the planning stages...

mitchylr wrote on Oct 4, '09
Great work. I really like the seascape, love how the wind is whipping up the spray off the sea.

wulfshado wrote on Oct 4, '09
Nice seascape.

brendainmad wrote on Oct 4, '09
I love both of them. They remind me of you.

hedgewitch9 wrote on Oct 4, '09
Excellent!
I love your landscapes, so full of life!

lonewolfwithin wrote on Oct 3, '09
they look great!

nemo4sun wrote on Oct 3, '09
oh! very nice!

:)

blissfullynne wrote on Oct 3, '09
beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment