Monday, 20 August 2012

July 21, 2010, Multiply, Big thank you to Sue, THE BOOK ARRIVED.

Jul 21, '10 10:14 AM
for everyone
10 Comments
Add a Comment
   

sanssouciblogs wrote on Jul 21, '10
I needed that laugh!!!!
I love this page, thank you!

welshdoug wrote on Jul 21, '10
What a great photo!!!! Love the music!!!!
Is there a stamp shortage in USA now? :oD

forgetmenot525 wrote on Jul 21, '10
What a great photo!!!! Love the music!!!!
Thanks Sue, I rather like the photo too, I like the way all your stuff mixes with my stuff on my table. I've posted loads of pictures of my table, sometimes with paintings sometimes with plants, and now with you book. Its almost like there is something of you here, which of course there is. :-)

sanssouciblogs wrote on Jul 21, '10
What a great photo!!!! Love the music!!!!

sanssouciblogs wrote on Jul 21, '10
Terrific!!!!
For some reason I am not getting notifications and it's just by chance that I came across this! That's peculiar!

When you feel like commenting, there is a page for them that I am hanging onto and treasuring.
My Multiply friends are precious and their comments mean a LOT to me.
Thanks Loretta, I hope you enjoy it.
Love,
Sue

kathyinozarks wrote on Jul 21, '10
happy reading

welshdoug wrote on Jul 21, '10
Got mine too

greenwytch wrote on Jul 21, '10
happy reading!

forgetmenot525 wrote on Jul 21, '10
Ohhh I'm virtually still in the ripping off the paper stage, I just couldn't wait to say thanks. I am so excited :-)

greenwytch wrote on Jul 21, '10
LOL, i just posted my review of it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment