Monday, 20 August 2012

July16, 2010, Multiply, Greenpeace rebrand BP

Jul 16, '10 7:41 PM
for loretta's contacts

Seems Greenpeace has been running a little competition to find a new and improved logo for BP, they feel BP is in need of 'rebranding', the entries can be found here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/greenpeaceuk/sets/72157623796911855/
and here are a couple of my personal favourites
This one Ithink is my favourite,

And these quite appeal to me too.

AND................If I had known they were aliens I would have understood  :-)

7 Comments
Add a Comment
   
brendainmad wrote on Jul 17, '10
These are so clever!
veryfrank wrote on Jul 17, '10
hmmmmm actually I put the last one there for you, thought you would like it :-)
Well when you are right, you are right! :-}
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jul 17, '10
Hi Frank and Bennett..............hmmmmm actually I put the last one there for you, thought you would like it :-)
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jul 17, '10
I have been looking at these too and voting on my favourite!
Hi Emma, I voted for the 'oil together now' just cos I think it's the cleverest and most funny. Sometimes wit is a better weapon than outright sarcasm or insults. Somehow I thought you may have seen these
bennett1 wrote on Jul 16, '10
I vote the last one.
veryfrank wrote on Jul 16, '10
Ah yes the last one for me, definitely, dumb and dumber or "Keep the Unknowing Unaware."

The Italian salute holding the money isn't too shabby either.

I try to remember that BP is in it for the profit. They wouldn't have been able to do what they did without the help of our enablers like dumb and dumber there.
hedgewitch9 wrote on Jul 16, '10
Loretta!
I have been looking at these too and voting on my favourite!

Excellent ideas and images, and about time this was highlighted in this way!

Thanks for sharing this here..................

No comments:

Post a Comment