| Birthday Update; | for everyone |
Thanks once again to every one who sent me birthday wishes yesterday.
My daughters, my wonderful daughters, bought me a new camera. I have so missed having a camera and posting my photos here but; happily that is about to be rectified. My photo blogs will soon return. I have to buy some new photo cards because my new camera takes a different type of card to the old ones but as soon as I have new cards.................I shall be out there clicking away again.
I recieved a few e-cards and a few PM's and one of these cards...... I really need to share. Isn't this wonderful; what a perfect birthday this shows.
The link doesn't work too well but if you copy/ paste you should get there...........love this card.
http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=1928444966589&source=jl999
17 Comments
Add a Comment
|
brendainmad wrote on Sep 29, '09
I'm so happy you've finally got a camera and that you enjoyed your birthday. We're expecting to see some nice shots soon.
|
starfishred wrote on Sep 29, '09
what a wonderful gift loretta-enjoy it ans we will wait for your pics
|
forgetmenot525 wrote on Sep 28, '09
msowens1 said
nothing
like having your camera in hand! congrats again....... your grace
period is running out...... but I will be away mid oct for 2 weeks...
maybe that will give you time to finish your great journey story!! ![]()
ohhhhh
you make me feel so very guilty, BUT..............one more week at work
then some time off for the October holidays... so will first week of
October be OK??
pleaseeeeeee :-)) |
forgetmenot525 wrote on Sep 28, '09, edited on Sep 28, '09
I certainly did Ed................made my day my dear :-))
only someone who knows my Love of the beach would have chosen that one BTW....................does the link work?? had a few problems with it. |
greenwytch wrote on Sep 28, '09
congrats on the new cam! i'm so happy to hear your day was a very special one. HUGS
|
where you been ?? 
No comments:
Post a Comment