Monday, 20 August 2012

Oct 8, 2009, Multiply, work in progress no 1

Oct 8, '09 8:03 AM
for everyone



This is my latest work in progress..............I thought it would be nice to actually chart the making of it rather than just show the finished painting. So.... here is the start of my 'Flower Seller', now I'm off o do some more.
15 Comments
Add a Comment
   

madisonpooface wrote on Oct 11, '09
I absolutley love your work.

djdx wrote on Oct 8, '09
Yes, it is nice to see a WIP as we call them in our online watercolour group.

It is coming along nicely.

I am showing a few watercolours tomorrow and Saturday.

brendainmad wrote on Oct 8, '09
I simply adore your portraits.

lrrpslady wrote on Oct 8, '09
You are so talented Loretta. How very blessed you are. Thank you for sharing your beautiful works.

seanymph3 wrote on Oct 8, '09
Wow, thats really good. I cannot do portrait type stuff at all.

forgetmenot525 wrote on Oct 8, '09
A work in progress made public might make finishing something a higher priority,
what a great thought...........what a good idea, getting on with stuff, finding time etc is always difficult, maybe this is the way to go you are right going public from the starty is a good incentive thanks

aimlessjoys wrote on Oct 8, '09
What a great beginning! I keep putting off getting the work done...A work in progress made public might make finishing something a higher priority, wouldn't it? You Go, Loretta!

wulfshado wrote on Oct 8, '09
Cool!

spiritjewelz wrote on Oct 8, '09
I enjoyed the look into your process! Thanks! Kim

bennett1 wrote on Oct 8, '09
Really nice job capturing her look.

greenwytch wrote on Oct 8, '09
oh, how i enjoy your paintings!

mitchylr wrote on Oct 8, '09
Looking good. I really wish I had some ability to draw or paint.

veryfrank wrote on Oct 8, '09
A great start, enjoy your talent and creativity.

kathyinozarks wrote on Oct 8, '09
thanks for sharing

starfishred wrote on Oct 8, '09
oh loretta another one for me-

No comments:

Post a Comment