Tuesday, 21 August 2012

May16, 20112, Multiply, race for life

May 16, '12 5:33 AM
for loretta's network
Lots of women all over the country ( UK)  are joining in a 'race' for life event and raising funds for Cancer research. If you've not already signed up to either run or sponsor or both then ...
please think about it.
http://raceforlife.cancerresearchuk.org/index.html

Cancer touches all of us, my father passed away from cancer, many years ago my young nephew lost his battle, a very courageous young woman from my work is now in the final stages of the disease, at least one of my friends here has lost the fight and even now I know at least three people right here who are fighting the disease. I'm sure every one could tell a similar story.

6 Comments
Add a Comment
   
forgetmenot525 wrote on May 17
am taking part in one in Cardiff in July
well done you for taking part, I've sponsored a couple but no running/walking for me I'm afraid.............
hedgewitch9 wrote on May 17
I am taking part in one in Cardiff in July because I am kicking cancer's a**e! It's a brilliant cause. And it is sad fact that we are all affected either directly or indirectly.

Well done on the heads-up Loretta.

(((HUGS)))
nemo4sun wrote on May 16
:)
brendainmad wrote on May 16
I know that we all have lost someone close to us. There was a race (in Madrid, at least) a couple of weeks ago.
mitchylr wrote on May 16
I am sponsoring two friends at work who are taking part. It's a very worthy cause.
bernardv wrote on May 16
It sounds like a worthy cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment