| birthday, grandchildren staying and some music. | for everyone |
I've just bedded the younger two and I'm sat here watching my all time favourite movie, 'Avatar' with my eldest grandson, he's almost 11. I couldn't decide on my music choice tonight and on a whim, I asked him. This, apparently, is the music of choice for my almost 11 yr old grandson. It seems to fit the mood of the moment.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv6dMFF_yts&feature=player_embedded
15 Comments
Add a Comment
|
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jul 15
lol.............nope don't worry, tis not you who are too young, its just the rest of us getting older. :-))
|
aaranaardvark wrote on Jul 15
forgetmenot525 said
yep
the horse is edible, the woman who makes the cakes has a special cake
printer, it prints photographs onto sheets of iceingh and uses edible
ink. I took the photo, its Jackies horse Bertha ![]()
A
great picture of a fine looking horse, and one you can eat as well...a
better cake than this is utterly inconceivable, Happy Birthday Jackie,
hello Bertha, nice one Loretta :-)
|
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jul 15
aaranaardvark said
Great cake is the horse pic edible? This could be the origin of the phrase 'I'm so hungry I could eat a horse' perhaps? ![]()
yep
the horse is edible, the woman who makes the cakes has a special cake
printer, it prints photographs onto sheets of iceingh and uses edible
ink. I took the photo, its Jackies horse Bertha
|
aaranaardvark wrote on Jul 14
Great cake is the horse pic edible?
This could be the origin of the phrase 'I'm so hungry I could eat a horse' perhaps? |
remixedphoenix wrote on Jul 14
Omg, I'm only 34... do I feel old, young.. not sure. Must get your grandson into some more underground beats... lol
|
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jul 14
brendainmad said
Maybe I'm strange, but I rather like your grandson's taste in music. Lovely cake too. ![]()
lol...........no you're not strange, every one seems to like it.
|
brendainmad wrote on Jul 14
Maybe I'm strange, but I rather like your grandson's taste in music. Lovely cake too.
|
esoterika713 wrote on Jul 14
My oldest is twenty-eight this year. That still makes you feel old.
:) I like the slow mo effects and the tune is catchy. :) |
artprevails wrote on Jul 14
How fun! Love that cake! And great video...you are a wonderful grandmother to post it!
|
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jul 14
thanks Nemo...............I wasn't sure, but after a couple of listens...........guess its not bad, especially as he is only 11
|
Omg, I'm only 34... do I feel old, young.. not sure. 
No comments:
Post a Comment