| Urgent appeal, please take Donald Trump home | for everyone |
Please take Donald Trump home,
we don’t want him here.
If you need to ask why, visit here.
Tripping Up Trump
Now about protecting the families that are being threatened by compulsory purchase, not for a school or a hospital but for private profit.
Residents of ‘Menie’ have AGAIN and AGAIN stated they do not wish to sell and only ask to be left alone in peace but Donald Trump will not accept this fate. Worse still, planning permission was granted on the grounds that he had all the land he needed!!
video links
http://www.trippinguptrump.com/links
Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................how dare this American imbecile call Mr Forbes the village idiot and his croft a slum !!...........Please take this revolting man back to America.
He seems to have bought and paid for Aberdeenshire council AND The Scottish Government ( shame on us)
He has already managed to manipulate his way into buying some of the most beautiful and special sand-dunes in Scotland to turn into some sort of Disney type golf resort, a play thing for the rich. Not happy with that, he is now terrorising little people and threatening their way of life. His latest maneuver is to sue very poor people for a fortune in legal fees.............because they stood up to him.
This man is a monster, take him away
40 Comments
Add a Comment
|
kathylynne wrote on Jan 12, '11
I am sharing this on my Facebook account.
|
veroniquemariquita wrote on Jan 9, '11
We don't want him back! lol
|
brendainmad wrote on Jan 9, '11
Loretta, I'm going to put a link to your post.
|
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jan 8, '11
Just
found another web site which looks interesting, they are selling a book
that takes a serious look at the proposed development.............Think
I could be tempted by this.
http://www.menielinks.com/#/blinded-by-the-bling/4528767577 |
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jan 8, '11
bennett1 said
Unfortunately, they would be more interested in doing Mr. Trump's bidding as he has more money to pay them off. ![]()
totally disillusioned now, I thought family loyalty meant something
oh well...........time for more thought I suppose |
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jan 8, '11
does
he or his surviving 'family' have any land that could be of interest to
Mr Trump?? , just looking for a little distraction for mr Trump of
course :-)
|
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jan 8, '11
wow...........I am seriously impressed, a blog on this colourful character would be wonderful
|
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jan 8, '11
bennett1 said
The
difference between a Scotswoman and a Siciliana: The Scotswoman
regrets her thoughts of bodily harm, the Sicilian woman regrets she
can't make them happen. ![]()
love it :-)
you don't happen to have 'family' back in the old country do you ?? :-) |
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jan 8, '11
bennett1 said
I should have explained. Yes, and I believe one of the places Mr. Cheney's shots landed was in his companion's face. ![]()
:-)...........you
are tempting me to wish something very bad on this man, possibly even
life threatening, but .............I don't want to think things like
that, which is why I asked..........can't you just take him home please
:-)
|
secretcorners wrote on Jan 8, '11
That
was humour. Dick Cheney, when he was serving as Vice President of the
US, went hunting with a friend of his and ended up shooting his friend
with a non-life threatening shot. I think the guy still carries shot
logged in his body.
|
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jan 8, '11
bennett1 said
Have no fear, I hear Mr. Trump is scheduled to go hunting with former US vice-president Cheney. ![]()
is this good? is he the hunter or the hunted?
maybe he will find some other place and some other poor unsuspecting people to terrorise and will be persuaded not to come back here...........oh how I wish. |
secretcorners wrote on Jan 8, '11
I
doubt if very few people in the US are aware of the abuses of eminent
domain (compulsory purchase in the UK); or for that matter even knows
what it is since their concern seems to be focused on what some
celebrity slut is wearing or not wearing. The idea of eminent domain
was to prevent one person from disrupting a public project that is for
the good of the public, such as widening and straightening a roadway to
improve its safety. However, eminent domain has been used to seize
private lands and then the land handed over to private developers to
build shopping malls.
|
secretcorners wrote on Jan 8, '11
Are you kidding? It has been a whole new country since he left. Like a breath of fresh air on a sunny spring morning.
|
brendainmad wrote on Jan 8, '11
Crofts
are lovely places, and I think Mr Forbes has shown that he's definitely
no village idiot - not sure we can say the same about Mr Trump though.
He's certainly shown very little etiquette and culture. I suppose if you
have all the money you need and more you don't have to. Scotland has
some of the most beautiful sights in the world. When I see your photos,
Loretta, I think how lucky you are to live where you live. Now Mr
'Fired' Trump wants to destroy that! I say TUT, TUT!
P.S. We've got enough luxury golf courses here. Jobs would be good, but not if it means destroying natural beauty and local tradition. |
tesstruhartz wrote on Jan 8, '11
Well I think that thing on his head like Samson is his power. Maybe get him to cut it off and he will disappear.
|
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jan 8, '11
|
blondino01ontal9 wrote on Jan 8, '11
Loretta i have joined " The Bunker " signed up member :) |
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jan 8, '11
if this falls inside the criteria.............''no harm to dumb animals' ......it sounds like an excellent idea. :-)
thanks you made me laugh....watch that blood pressure :-) |
I
was muddling along very quietly this morning when I decided to make one
of my "friends of friends" jaunts and ended up here. Immediately, my
head started pounding and I think my blood pressure spiked! I had to say
something about this awful situation myself.
http://moptop55.multiply.com/journal/item/1056/What_An_Arrogant_Bastard I so despise this creature. I don't want him back here, either. Can we just agree to drop him off somewhere over the Atlantic, without a parachute? |
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jan 8, '11
actually it is..............HE BOUGHT IT AND OUR GOVERNMENT ALLOWED HIM
AGHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh |
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jan 8, '11
I
have to say, if you look through my photographs, and I know you do, you
can find dozens of pictures of derelict and disused salmon fishing
stations dotted all along the east coast. As a way of life its dying
out, at least in the traditional way, this Mr Forbes is one of the few
remaining traditional crofters along this stretch of coast line which I
love so much. rather than seeing hundreds of years of uninterrupted
history, a way of life stretching back through the generations, Trump
sees only a 'slum'...........HE is truly impoverished for not seeing
what is really there.
|
starfishred wrote on Jan 8, '11
sad to say but money talks always --I feel so bad for people for they never had a chance :(
|
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jan 8, '11
mitchylr said
Sorry
for the rant, but I hate his guy. Just what right does he have to
publicly speak about anyone that way? Thinks he is untouchable because
of his money. ![]()
you
rant away my friend, if you want to piss him off go the the site, join
the 'bunker' and stand against Trump. I'm not at all sure how much of
this is only shown as local News in Scotland but if you are not aware of
what he is doing you should be. If he can buy up some of the most
important and supposedly protected sites in Scotland, and then evict any
one who stands in his way.............whats to stop him moving south to
Yorkshire, or the Lake District, or any where else that takes his
fancy? He is a monster and needs to be stopped. This is the sort of
rampant money motivated profiteering that has left the American people
at the mercy of big business with no paid holidays, no universal health
care, no paid maternity leave etc etc need I go on. Do we really want
his sorty of big business over here?? I think not.
|
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jan 8, '11, edited on Jan 8, '11
oh
I wish, it seems to have bought The Scottish Government. In the
original council hearing Trump failed but the Scottish Government
overruled them, the councillor who stood against Trump lost his position
on the council, .............what sort of democracy is that??
|
blondino01ontal9 wrote on Jan 8, '11
The dollar does not buy everyone and everything !! |

Unfortunately, they would be more interested in doing Mr. Trump's bidding as he has more money to pay them off. 
No comments:
Post a Comment