| The last day of his holiday | for everyone |
While we were at the pool this song was being played. This is my grandsons favourite music at the moment, every time he gets on my computer he finds this on youtube and plays it, so he was quite happy to have 'his' music played at the swimming pool yesterday..................
Its not my favourite, but I guess not bad taste for a ten year old, and it does have a certain 'holiday' feel to it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FZtN7T5PXM&feature=player_embedded
14 Comments
Add a Comment
|
brendainmad wrote on Jul 11, '11
Most
of us have days like this. I think this is a catchy song. I'm also sure
your grandson will have lots of happy memories from his visit. I know I
loved visiting my grandma.
|
artprevails wrote on Jul 11, '11
This
is a sweet song! I am so glad you both had a good time together...that
means he is gonna be happy about coming back to visit you.
|
forgetmenot525 said
yeah
he's great...............I found it really strange at first because I
have three daughters, I am one of three sisters, I had never even looked
after boy children before, even my first grandchild was a girl, and
from then on I expected them to all be girls. When he was born it was a
shock and took a bit of getting used to, but now I'm utterly in love
with him, he is great :-) ![]()
we are not os bad when you give us a chance
:) |
forgetmenot525 said
lol...
the only thing I really didn't like was that he always played the video
with the guys dressed as monkeys.. I much prefer this one :-) ![]()
lol ~ that was the one
:) |
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jul 11, '11, edited on Jul 11, '11
yeah
he's great...............I found it really strange at first because I
have three daughters, I am one of three sisters, I had never even looked
after boy children before, even my first grandchild was a girl, and
from then on I expected them to all be girls. When he was born it was a
shock and took a bit of getting used to, but now I'm utterly in love
with him, he is great :-)
|
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jul 11, '11
lol...
the only thing I really didn't like was that he always played the video
with the guys dressed as monkeys.. I much prefer this one :-)
|
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jul 11, '11
ahhhhhhhhhhh
not only do you share your great taste in music with
me..............you obviously share it with him too... I think his taste
in music is heading in the right direction :-)
|
yeah
he's great...............I found it really strange at first because I
have three daughters, I am one of three sisters, I had never even looked
after boy children before, even my first grandchild was a girl, and
from then on I expected them to all be girls. When he was born it was a
shock and took a bit of getting used to, but now I'm utterly in love
with him, he is great :-) 
No comments:
Post a Comment