| Sunset over my garden | for everyone |
14 Comments
Add a Comment
|
acousticeagle wrote on Jul 1, '11
Really amazing intense pink.
|
brendainmad wrote on Jun 30, '11, edited on Jun 30, '11
Ab night as it gets! That's lovely.
|
artprevails wrote on Jun 30, '11
Wow!!! That is a pretty sunset!
I noticed tonight that our sunset sky was lavender. Kind of blue layer with lavender layer on top. |
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jun 29, '11
yep,
very long summer days, late, late sunsets, nights that don't really get
dark and very early dawn...............maybe the best bit about living
in Scotland, I love it and would miss the summer nights if I ever moved
away.
of course its the opposite in winter, light very late, dark very early, nights that are long and black followed by short grey days :-) |
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jun 29, '11
:-))
|
greenwytch wrote on Jun 29, '11
WOW, what a spectacular view! nite nite, Loretta. ; D
|

Lovely colours :-)). Blimey your sunset is even later than mine. 
No comments:
Post a Comment