Sunday, 19 August 2012

Feb 2, 2009, Multiply, Calling all cat lovers with a good sense of humour




A Engineers Guide to Cats.
I just came across this video, unfortunately I can't get it to embed, but the link works. A real must-see for cat lovers with a dry sense of humour.


   

pestep55 wrote on Feb 5, '09
Well done vid /:-)

brendainmad wrote on Feb 5, '09
Thanks for the link. This was funny.

sanssouciblogs wrote on Feb 4, '09
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Thanks!!!

msowens1 wrote on Feb 4, '09
awesome video.... my brother is an engineer..... what a riot......

bennett1 wrote on Feb 4, '09
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! That is hysterical. That is so funny. I loved it. The total seriousness of the way that was presented and the way those guys obviously love their cats had me laughing beginning to end.

veryfrank wrote on Feb 4, '09
Hi Loretta, you can get a Youtube embed code from this link:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=An+engineer%27s+guide+to+cats&aq=f


I think the video is well done and I did smile a lot. I really am a total dog person though. I will share it with my Daughter and the Grandchildren, they have a cat and a dog. Thank you.

loretta xxxx

United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment