There is nothing to see here yet but bare with me. I've decided to use this site to store every thing I want to keep from Multiply, I've even got my early 360 blogs stored over on Multiply and I shall be moving them too. It will take a while to do what has been described as ''the back up and save wave''; but this is the plan, open several different blogs here and split all of my Multiply blogs into subject matter, Art, Music, Gardens etc. Then use a separate blog to save each subject matter. I'm not at all sure how to do that so it could take a while. I've noticed other people around here have, for example, a recipe blog, a garden blog and sometimes a personal blog. Therefore.........I know it can be done, the question is how?? If anyone would like to give me a few tips.... I would be very grateful, I think this is going to be a long job.
This is the first of what will eventually be several blogs, and as the first, it will probably be used to store the old 360 work that I'm sentimentally attached too plus the general Multiply stuff.
One thing I have noticed is that I can't simply copy/ paste all the hundreds of videos I've embedded into blogs. Some are music blogs and some are posted as part of more geneal blogs. At this point I think, if I can save evey thing else, I've got to learn to let go of the video stuff.
Oh and if you are from Multiply, please leave a comment and let me find you.......Thanks :-))
Hi, I have done this too, but I put everything I wanted to save from multiply here. The have excellent tags here, so I tag everything very well.
ReplyDeletethen go into design and then go into layout and click on a widget and it will open up lots of things-i forgot now what it is called but there s one that will show up all of your tags-you can see it on my page
I needed to proof read my comment--I meant to say that I have one blog here for everything I just tag very well.
ReplyDeletethe widgit is called labels and it will show all of your tags for you-so easy to find all of your posts--
I've decided that what's on multiply of mine can go down with multiply. Of course, I've copied my recipes and downloaded family photos that I don't have copies of - least that's my train of thought at the moment. In theory a tool to help us dowmload everything is coming out soon. If it does materialize, I may change my mind.
ReplyDeleteThanks Kathy, thanks Brenda..............think I'm done on Blogster for a while today so here I am back in 'back up and save wave mode'.....
ReplyDeleteFirst stage almost done, all the very old 360 posts are here in draft form. Its quite funny looking at them, I was a new inexperienced blogger and finding my way for the first time. Think I'll post some of them, keep a few that were very basic practice posts as drafts and then see about sorting out the 41 pages of multiply posts................this could take a while.
ReplyDelete