Goodbye
360, what a sad day but we all knew it was comeing, I brought all my
stuff over ages ago (sure you remember me jamming the inbox!!), and I've
not actually used 360 for ages. But it was my first experience of blog
world. SO................with many thanks to Vero and Frank for telling me how to do this, say goodbye.

acousticeagle wrote on Jul 12, '09
I
began there too...and learned to love it. I remember the confusion when
people stopped posting so much and wondered what was going on. 360 had
its own feel and I so enjoyed it. Multiply has a different feel, but the
M-support team care, unlike Y. I still cannot work out why Y didn't go
about changing things without many having to bail out to other places.
And then there was 'Mash'...
|
forgetmenot525 said
. A year ago I was unable to use the site at all...........today it worked perfectly, how strange is that?? ![]()
I've
noticed that too - mostly because there are many fewer people on the
site so the servers are not overwhelmed. I find it bittersweet.
|
kathyinozarks wrote on Jul 12, '09, edited on Jul 12, '09
it
was sad especially the way they treated their devoted customers, it was
my first experience with blogging as well, but I said goodbye to them
long time ago-
|
veroniquemariquita wrote on Jul 11, '09
I
have noticed the last few times I have been there that all is working
great. Maybe it was just overcrowded and now that everyone has left it
is working.
|
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jul 11, '09, edited on Jul 11, '09
yeah
that's what I thought, and the weird thing is .... I went back there
today to make sure I hadn't left any thing behind, I put out a little
message just in case there was any one I had forgotten and ........the
message posted easily with no problems. A year ago I was unable to use
the site at all...........today it worked perfectly, how strange is
that??
|
philsgal7759 wrote on Jul 11, '09
yeah it is sad and kind of incredible it was able to last another almost 2 years.
|
initiativestain wrote on Jul 11, '09
I think it will merge into something else but yes it's sad that it will come to an end.
|
brendainmad wrote on Jul 11, '09
All I have to say is Yahoo did us a favour. I much rather prefer Multiply. Thank you Yahoo for not listening to your clients!
|
veroniquemariquita wrote on Jul 11, '09
starfishred said
I to would like to thank you that was a very good idea and I to will use it to save things thanks again- ![]()
I'm happy to be able to help. We all learn things here from different viewpoints so its nice to share what we know with others.
|
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jul 11, '09
starfishred said
I to would like to thank you that was a very good idea and I to will use it to save things thanks again- ![]()
I thought so to Heidi..................I saw Laurita do it but I didn't know how
|
starfishred wrote on Jul 11, '09
veroniquemariquita said
I'm glad you got the screen shot to work for you. I use that to save lots of things. ![]()
I to would like to thank you that was a very good idea and I to will use it to save things thanks again-
|
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jul 11, '09
veroniquemariquita said
I'm glad you got the screen shot to work for you. I use that to save lots of things. ![]()
thanks vero I'll remember that
|
veroniquemariquita wrote on Jul 11, '09
I'm glad you got the screen shot to work for you. I use that to save lots of things.
|
veroniquemariquita wrote on Jul 11, '09
I
had many nice experiences there. Then it all fell apart and I changed
to multiply almost two years ago. 360 seems to be working ok now that
all the rats are jumping ship. LOL
|
starfishred wrote on Jul 11, '09
good it worked for you yes it is sad
|
. A year ago I was unable to use the site at all...........today it worked perfectly, how strange is that?? 
No comments:
Post a Comment